Information for each artisan's individual webpage
The cost to members to have their own personal webpage built is $25.00. (each members then gets one main page and one photo or image page) Additional pages start at $15.00 each. It is up to each artisan to submit the material they would like to put online. This must be in a format that can either be saved from an email or can be copied from a CD or DVD. (DO NOT submit handwritten material as it cannot be scanned and converted by OCR programs. Images of text must be in a .tif format, again for the purpose of converting to text. The cost for modifications done to personal pages would again be dependent on the extent of the changes made. This would be done as new material is submitted (usually yearly).
- your business name (if applicable)
- your business location (if applicable)
- your contact information - create a new email name using artisansnorthwest.ca,
(ie: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com) We can use as many alias names as necessary, which will forward directly into your existing email.
- each member will also have direct access to a webmail account - click HERE for an image.
- your existing email address
- a description of your product
- your biography or CV
- scanned images of your product (in jpg or jpeg format)
- other information regarding your product you might think is necessary
Submit your information to the webmaster by email to info [at] artisansnorthwest.ca